Air Waves Heating & Air Inc is an Excellent career choice! We provide a drug-free, stable work environment with outstanding employment vacation and health care benefits.
The current available employment positions are:
Sales/service Technician (Includes a company van with and on-board computer and stocked parts) Employment requirements are:
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no DUIs and less than 6 points against your driving record. A copy of your DMV report is highly recommended
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must pass a security background check
- Must be available to work overtime, after hours, weekends and sometimes holidays (This is a trade-wide requirement)
- Electrical wiring and troubleshooting skills highly recommended (Training available)
- 3 or more years experience in the HVAC industry recommended (Training available)
- Must be physically able to perform the duties required of the HVAC trade
- Must have good customer communication skills
- Must have tools of the trade. (A required tool list will be provided at interview)
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Outlook and Excel highly recommended. Training available)
Sales Consultant. Employment requirements are:
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must be available to work outside normal business hours if required
- Must have excellent customer communication skills (Required)
- Must have good computer skills (must be Able to use MS Office excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Must be self motivated and be able to work independently without supervision
Air Waves Heating & Air Incorporated has been in business since 1993. The owner Mark Baker has been in the HVAC field since 1980 and has a wealth of knowledge and personal experience about this trade. Mark has personally performed every aspect of HVAC trade from insulating and installing duct work to troubleshooting, installing and programming the most sophisticated computerized electronics in the industry. Mark’s management style is to empower each and every employee to be the best at their trade by providing on the job training and continuation training. Mark has spent years developing a computerized knowledge base available to each technician and office person right at their fingertips. Mark is always available to his employees. No questions will go unanswered.
The work environment at Air Waves Heating & Air is calm and professional all the time. We have a business plan for almost every scenario. We provide a stress-free environment of which to work in and enjoy. We have carefully selected employees that work well together and relate to customers. In most cases customers consider us as friends. We take great pride in our trade and our skills and do all we can to provide the best service experience possible to the customer.